WHAT IS STACKIQ CLUSTER MANAGER?
StackIQ’s mission is to make the task of managing Big Infrastructure easy. StackIQ Cluster Manager is a comprehensive software suite that automates the deployment and management for Big Data, including Hadoop; cloud, including OpenStack and CloudStack; enterprise Linux migration; and Web-scale IT. We let you easily spin up fully configured, multi-server systems from bare-metal to the applications layer.
Watch a short video and discover how StackIQ can help you overcome your Big Infrastructure challenges.
HOW STACKIQ CLUSTER MANAGER CAN HELP YOU
Complete solution for software-defined infrastructure
- Solution stack from top to bottom
- Support for a wide range of software modules (Rolls) for Big Data, CloudInfrastructure and HPC
- Database driven design that ensures consistent deployment without custom scripts
Fastest solution to spin up multi server systems from bare metal
- Go from bare metal to complete cluster in hours (not days)
- Automatic configuration and deployment of hardware, operating system, network, and software
- Peer-to-peer Avalanche installer speeds up software delivery from central distribution server to multiple servers
Open source architecture provides the flexibility to customize the system to meet your needs
- Add pre-configured software modules (Rolls) to your cluster
- Support for physical data centers as well as cloud infrastructure
- Gives you the choice to select the hardware and software components that you need for a complete solution
StackIQ’s cluster management solutions are designed to take the pain out of deploying and maintaining Big Infrastructure. Learn how StackIQ Cluster Manager can help with your Big Data, Cloud, HPC, and enterprise Linux initiatives. Download StackIQ Cluster Manager now and see for yourself.